10 WARNIGS SIGNS that you are slowly being POISONED
are you experiencing any of the following?
- UNEXPLAINED CHRONIC FATIGUE
- WEIGHT GAIN
- FREQUENT HEADACHES, MIGRAINES and BRAIN FOG
- CONGESTED SINUSES
- MOOD SWINGS or ANXIETY
- OVERHEATING BODY
- SKIN PROBLEMS
- LEG CRAMPS or FREQUENT PAIN IN JOINTS
Mainstream medicine does not recognise TOXIC OVERLOAD as a cause of illness but… Scientist categorise Earth as a toxic planet and 7 MILLION people die each year from causes directly attributable to air pollution alone. Worldwide more deaths per year are linked to air pollution than to motor car accidents… Humans emit more than 250 BILLION TONS of toxic chemicals a year that is harming people and life everywhere on the planet. 443,900 deaths occur per year from prescription medication, pain-killers being the deadliest poison, responsible for 11 % of all deaths reported. Sedatives and antidepressants were the fifth and sixth major killers respectively. Endocrine-disrupting chemicals found in everything from food wrappers to shampoo, can lead to obesity, infertility, learning and memory difficulties, adult-onset diabetes, cardiovascular disease, as well as a variety of other diseases.”
5 Things you can do?
- Take a “Green Juice” with Spirulina and chlorella daily, to counter toxic buildup in your body
- Where possible avoid toxic chemicals
- Detox with chelation (to remove heavy metals) at least once a year
- Avoid using aluminum cookware where possible
- Find a Naturopath with years of experience, who offers chelation and anti-parasite treatment, as part of their standard protocol
Complete our Free online Health Questionnaire and see how toxic you might be.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr Rocco and his community. Dr Rocco encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using products based on this content.